I can handle a classroom of 23 sixth graders, a room full of ADHD first graders, can teach preschool, or even teach a gym full of teachers - - -but today was my first day left alone with my TWO children... I was nervous. But I survived, managed to have some fun, and even got some cleaning done! Olivia is doing great and passed the first test of sharing her Mommy with her a baby brother all day, no Daddy to distract her or fulfill her needs.
Aaron started filling the sandbox last weekend and Olivia got to play (in a corner) of it...in her grubby clothes (yes, those are snowmen on her sweatshirt), got all dirty and had a blast!

Today ended up being quite beautiful outside! After her nap, Olivia looked up at me and said, "Nice Day Mommy" and asked to go outside. How could you say no to this face?

The start of a yawn caught on film...
No comments:
Post a Comment