Aiden William Humphrey
2:07 am EST
Lebanon, NH
4/19/07
7 lbs 2 oz.
20.5 inches
I know that Kim will undoubtedly make this a better post when she gets home, but I know there are many eager relatives out there. All is well with baby, mother, sister, and father. All are tired. All are happy. Enjoy these few pictures, more to come. Welcome kiddo....we've missed you.




3 comments:
Congrats Guys! We were so excited to see these pictures. WELCOME AIDEN! Aaron, you did a good job on that post! He looks so perfect and I can't wait to meet him and see you all. See you in 2 weeks. Hope you are up to the company! Love, Kiley
Congratulations! Aiden is precious! I hope to see the whole family this July when Jeff and I are back in the midwest. Thanks for posting so quickly! I've been checking your blog like a maniac the past few weeks!! All our love, Emily and Jeff
Congratulations! kim and family.......we are excited for you, and know you are going love having two beautiful children!
love, the bolts (kim (kidder), brett, braydon and brielle)
Post a Comment