A picture blog of the many adventures of Olivia Ann, Aiden William, Bailey Margaret, and their family and friends.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Aiden Pictures
Going home!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the one of him sucking on his fingers. Can't wait to meet him and see O in two weeks! Thanks for posting! See you soon. Love ti and get some rest!
Kim, the picture of him sucking his fingers looks just like Et. He always did that when he was a little baby. The middle finger and the ring finger in his mouth. He actually did it all the way home from the hospital, and we stopped at Meijer to fill a prescription and he just sucked away! Too, cute! I love the pictues!
2 comments:
I like the one of him sucking on his fingers. Can't wait to meet him and see O in two weeks! Thanks for posting! See you soon. Love ti and get some rest!
Kim, the picture of him sucking his fingers looks just like Et. He always did that when he was a little baby. The middle finger and the ring finger in his mouth. He actually did it all the way home from the hospital, and we stopped at Meijer to fill a prescription and he just sucked away! Too, cute! I love the pictues!
Post a Comment