Thursday, April 05, 2007

April Fooled

Spring came for a brief moment and teased us with its warm sunshine, hunting for flowers and promises of a beautiful summer to come. It teased us with sliding and running outdoors, no need to wear boots or coats, and the shovels put away. Snow is back, ice is back, boots and coats are back. It takes far too much time and energy to get Olivia ready to play outside now. Schools all around us are closed or delayed, and Aaron had to get up early to shovel the steps. I shouldn't complain, especially after mentioning the bit about Aaron shoveling, but I am because I really wanted Spring to be here, I really wanted Baby Boy to come - neither are cooperating at this time. And don't remind me that it's beautiful outside, because I simply don't want to hear it.

No comments: