A picture blog of the many adventures of Olivia Ann, Aiden William, Bailey Margaret, and their family and friends.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Look at all my teeth!
I just got a new computer so I figured I'd add a few more pictures to O's blog to see how it goes. Here are a few more pictures from last weekend. Enjoy!
Playing at the park.
LOOK AT ALL MY TEETH! And there are more on the way!
You are looking awfully cute in your pink get-ups... who would have thought your mommy would get into that??? Hope you're having a good day! It has cooled way off here... is the weather cooling down there?
1 comment:
Hey sweet Olivia,
You are looking awfully cute in your pink get-ups... who would have thought your mommy would get into that??? Hope you're having a good day! It has cooled way off here... is the weather cooling down there?
Love the pics!
Tasha
Post a Comment