Thursday, September 07, 2006

September is here!

The leaves are already changing, school is in session, and Olivia is 18 months old! She has her doctor's appointment next week and Mommy's going to brave the shots all alone. Not much fun for Mommy, even less for Olivia. Olivia cries harder but Mommy cries longer. We will get ice cream when it's over. Cookie dough for Mommy, plain vanilla for Olivia. We will deserve it.
I haven't updated in awhile, sorry. We've been so busy and honestly haven't taken many pictures! It's been a video camera era lately...
Here are a few pictures to please you all, I hope!
Just playing around the backyard.
It finally stopped raining!

Check out my wheels!
I'm on safari (with a drink, my pillow, my teddy, some snacks...)

Hey there Sunshine!
Playing at the park.
A dandelion is fun, as long as the bees aren't around!

No comments: