8 pounds, 1 ounce, and perfect from head to toe! Congratulations Sara, Chris, Stella and Ruby!
Tate Christopher
At the hospital, waiting for baby Tate to come back in the room.


Tate Christopher
At the hospital, waiting for baby Tate to come back in the room.As we await the arrival of Baby Boy Humphrey, we're tying to keep busy and not dwell on the fact that time really moves slowly when you're waiting for something good! I'm getting uncomfortable and am really ready for the big day to come! We've been prepping Olivia for her baby brother and hope that some of these talks "stick" in her memory. She knows his name and likes to cuddle my belly, and says she's going to be a big sister soon when he comes home.
She's really becoming a little person lately! She talks in full sentences almost all the time, counts to ten, sleeps in a big girl bed all the time now, recongnizes all the letters, knows most of the colors, sings (her version of) the ABC song, and uses the potty chair! (O.K. so the last one isn't all the time, but we're working on it!)
Some of her cutest sentences:
Some of her cutest sentences:
"There you go, honey."
"I tried sleep in big girl bed, I did it!"
"I big sister soon!"
As it warms up, we're spending as much time outside as possible. Unfortunately, it's extremely wet as all the snow melts, but I'm not complaining! I am ready for Spring! Here are a couple of pictures of Olivia playing in the last bit of snow and helping pick up sticks at the same time:



No comments:
Post a Comment