A picture blog of the many adventures of Olivia Ann, Aiden William, Bailey Margaret, and their family and friends.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Puppies, Puppies, and MORE Puppies
Yup, we have puppies. 6 of them. 6 little black puppies that look nothing like Cassidy and came from who-knows-where. Yup, 6 of them. Do you want one? Come on, they're cute! Anyone? Anyone? You know how to reach us...
They look nothing like her. It is weird to see her colors next to theirs! I wonder what they will end up looking like when they are older. Well, Congrats Cass! Good luck getting rid of them.
It's a good thing you live in Vermont. I'd be breaking down your door trying to get my hands on those puppies. Jeff is also thankful. I've been begging for a dog since we were in Ecuador and they roamed the streets in small packs. Maybe next year...
Enjoy the puppies! I can't wait to see all of you over Christmas! Love, Em and Jeff
3 comments:
They look nothing like her. It is weird to see her colors next to theirs! I wonder what they will end up looking like when they are older. Well, Congrats Cass! Good luck getting rid of them.
It's a good thing you live in Vermont. I'd be breaking down your door trying to get my hands on those puppies. Jeff is also thankful. I've been begging for a dog since we were in Ecuador and they roamed the streets in small packs. Maybe next year...
Enjoy the puppies! I can't wait to see all of you over Christmas! Love, Em and Jeff
Ha, ha! I can't believe it! 6!! Wow, that is a lot!
Post a Comment