We were hoping for some SNOW to be here when we went to go get our Christmas tree, but as you can see, we have NO SNOW. (Actually, this morning, I saw about 10 flakes on the porch roof when I woke, but they were gone by the time I was done getting ready for the day.) We headed out into the chilly day in search of our perfect tree. The lights are up, the cat is intrigued, the stockings are hung by the chimney with care, the shopping and wrapping are well under way and I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit! Olivia is even working on her Santa "Ho, Ho, Ho," although it doesn't quite sound right coming from a 25 pound little girl - she does her best.

This is Olivia's way of helping daddy cut down the tree. (I was too busy laughing.)

"What?! I am helping!"

2 comments:
These are so cute! I love how you helped Olivia! Did you decorate your tree yet? We just finished ours tonight! We can't wait to see you guys!
O looks so cute in her coat, hat and mittens! I am so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment