Olivia's favorite, the Komodo Dragon! (Did you know that the Komodo Dragon can eat up to 80% of it's body weight? Some of the larger dragons only need to eat 12 times a year! Crazy.)
I'm so sad that my babies will be starting school soon! I know that Olivia is wicked excited to start Kindergarten and Aiden seems pretty excited to start preschool, but I'm a wreck about it! Olivia left me a note on her door that reads: "I'm sorry I have to go to Kindergarten. If I don't, you will go to jail." She is very much MY kid!
Since it's inevitable, and they will be going, I've been trying to cram in as many activities as possible. We went to the zoo, the Children's Museum and we've been frequenting the local parks and farmer's markets a lot lately. Here are a couple of pictures of my kids, hanging with Mommy.
****************************************************************
At the Children's Museum in GR










No comments:
Post a Comment