Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Olivia Graduates from Preschool!

This is her "I Graduate Today" smile!
Bailey was patiently waiting in her chair.
Grandma and Aiden, waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Each child had a Question and Answer slide up on the screen. Here's what Olivia's said:
~ What do you like about Preschool? Seeing my friends and playing with them.
~ What do you want to be when you grow up? An astronaut mommy.
~ What do you think you'll like about Kindergarten? I might see Ben C. and I will get some new friends.

She's been consistently saying she wants to be an astronaut mommy now for about 2 years! She loves learning about "outer space" and says that it would be so cool to be a mommy too!
Singing their songs and showing their words
Ms. Ester giving O her diploma
Right after she got off stage
With her flowers
Olivia and Lilly
Our graduate!
Being goofy with Ms. Ester
Olivia and Grandma
Silly B!
My silly kids and me
Trying to get a family picture

Olivia with Grandma and Pa

No comments: