Monday, December 21, 2009

Nutcrakcer Ballet

I took Olivia to the Nutcracker Ballet and we had an absolutely wonderful time! She was such a good girl and was in awe of it all! (A little squirmy in her chair, but that was to be expected!) She kept gasping at the dancers and leaning into me to whisper, "I know this song, Mommy!" She held my hand through most of it. At intermission, I got her a nutcracker and once the second act started, she whispered in my ear, "I hope he turns into a prince tonight!" It was magical and I will remember it for the rest of my life. I love my Olivia!

Going to find our seats (they were perfect)!
Walking down the stairs during intermission.
All dressed up!
She liked all the lights.
After the show, many of the characters came out for a greet and meet and photos!
Olivia didn't want to pose with the mice, but she liked the angels! The one to her left was SO cute and talked faster than any child I have ever heard! She was adorable.
Clara! She was oh so sweet!
One of the flowers. All the dancers were so nice to Olivia!
Our favorite dancers were the Arabians. This is one of the blue ones, but we really loved the dancers in gold (they didn't come out for the meet and greet). The gold Arabian female was AMAZING! Olivia can't stop talking about her. I didn't know it was humanly possible for someone to bend the way she did. She was just incredible.

No comments: