Ohmigosh, Kimmie! That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I hope one day to hear Olivia singing in person. But, for the time being, I am thankful that you're such a consistent blogger. :) I have one more week of school and then--summer vacation! Jeff and I will be in Michigan the first two weeks of July and then we'll be around Chicago. Any chance you're coming home this summer? Love you and miss you, Em
1 comment:
Ohmigosh, Kimmie! That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I hope one day to hear Olivia singing in person. But, for the time being, I am thankful that you're such a consistent blogger. :) I have one more week of school and then--summer vacation! Jeff and I will be in Michigan the first two weeks of July and then we'll be around Chicago. Any chance you're coming home this summer? Love you and miss you, Em
Post a Comment