

Wow, the weather has been just beautiful lately! I know winter is just around the corner, ready to pounce, but for now, it's sunny days and 65 degrees outside! I'll take this a little longer, thank you. The above pictures are from about 5 minutes away from our house. That's Mount Ascutney in the background.
We've been busy, as usual! We went to the apple orchard again and visited the petting zoo this time, we went to the Apple Festival, did some weekend shopping, and have been spending as much time outside as we can.
I haven't been taking many pictures of all our adventures, but here are a few I managed to get. This weekend we have Nana and Grandpa up (and over) for a visit, then the Pumpkin Festival in Keene, a family favorite! Olivia has her Halloween costume all ready to go and is getting used to wearing the hood. So far, it doesn't stay on more than 5 minutes, so we're hoping to improve that time before Halloween arrives!
Olivia, the water spout.
At the petting zoo. A new word is "cow" so she thought it was pretty cool that she was able to see a cow. She wouldn't touch her, but she chased her around showing off her new word.

It's a blurry picture, but cute! Wearing Daddy's hat outside while Mommy shops inside. That's the way Daddy likes to shop!
No comments:
Post a Comment