Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Olivia's Summer



Summer is here in full force! Olivia has been busy enjoying swimming lessons, trips around New England, bike rides and long days with Mommy at home. She's walking all over the place and starting to really talk. Among others, here are her favorite words: Dada, Mama, Lilah (the cat), ball, baby and please. We're working on body parts but her favorite one to say and show is her belly!
More Summer pictures coming soon! Stay tuned...



It's too hot for a bathing suit, just some SPF 45 and a hat will do!

Olivia and Daddy walking the boardwalk in Lake George, New York



Olivia is getting ready for the 4th of July with an early parade in Londonderry, Vermont


5 comments:

natashalp said...

Hi Olivia!

So glad to see that Mommy has finally figured the photo blog out! I love to see your pictures... you're getting so big, and I haven't even met you yet.

Keep smiling!
Lots of love,
Tasha

Anonymous said...

Hi O! I love your blog. You are the cutest little girl! I can't wait to see you so soon! Make sure you bring all your hair pretties!

Love, AUNT KILEY

Anonymous said...

I love Olivia's blog! She is too cute!
Love, Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

How cute! Keep smiling and keep your mommy on her toes. See you when I see you. Cousin Karen from Ohio

Anonymous said...

Hi, looks like you had a great time in Michigan,you are so cute, wish I could see you soon. Have fun the rest of the summer.
love Aunt Denise